Friday, May 21, 2010

Google Says Happy 30th Birthday to Pac-Man

Tech and other blogs started blowing up about this today. Google is in the habit of changing its logo on special days to commemorate things like current and historical events. I don't go to the Google page much these days, but when I catch a custom doodle, I'm always happy to see they're still doing it.

I was working away when I saw a Mashable update flash across my iTouch. From there, I went to Google first and there it was:

Awesome! It's Google's first ever interactive doodle.

I was never good at the game, but that didn't stop me from playing. It's totally cute and potentially distracting. However, I'm proud of myself for getting done with my work and writing about it after the fact. ;)

Check it out. I think it will be up for the rest of the day.

Happy Birthday Pac-Man!

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.