Thursday, July 27, 2006

Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager, Episode 1

It's been a trying day for me, so after work I really needed to relax and have a laugh.

I found this link on YouTube. I'm a huge fan of the original Star Wars trilogy. So much so that I was a huge dork and brought a toy light saber to my law school graduation.

I kid you not. I have photo proof of my dorkiness.

Anyway, this video was the perfect end to a frustrating day at work.

It's really funny if you're a Star Wars fan because it spoofs poor, misunderstood Lord Vader. I just hope none of these folks get fired seven years from now for being in a short video spoof!



"...a more POWERFUL LASER CHECKOUT SYSTEM..."

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. Funny - just viewed this on YouTube a few days ago. If you like Star Wars spoof you might want to check this one out on ifilm: http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2663936

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I didn't think it was all that funny. It was a bit too long, but any spoof that shows that damn Jar-jar Binks getting hit with death darts is great.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.