Monday, October 19, 2009

I think this covers it

I don't even need to get on a soapbox about the stupid Balloon Boy hoax. Plus, technically we should be calling him Attic Boy or something.

This cartoon brings it home. Our priorities are just backwards. (And yes, I intentionally post-dated this to 2:30 so that my post about my cat is still first...that's probably indicative of my priorities being backwards.)



(code needs to be fixed, not doing it...don't click on the "read more" link - oh to people reading this on FB or on a direct link, you won't see the "read more" link.)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.