Friday, December 11, 2009

Nads "for men"!

OMG! I was in Duane Reade today getting a prescription filled when I passed this.  It's a product called "Nads" (snicker, snicker...yes, I know. I'm so mature.)  It's a hair removal product for men for way down there.  At least the torture isn't just for women.

What was particularly amusing was I was catching up the Savage Love Podcast by Dan Savage.  Believe me seeing "Nads" hair remover while listening to Dan opine on sex topics and give his wonderfully blunt advice? Entertaining ;)

Posted via email from Regina's posterous

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.