Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WTF?!!! Grrrrrr... code is fixed, sorry about pop-up hell.


Photo By Glenn Campell

Hey everyone.

I just want to write a real short apology for the code bug that made my blog into a pop-up factory.

I didn't know about it until I wrote my January 6th post. I went to check to see if it published and to check for errors when, boom, I got stuck in pop-up hell.

I went to the help forum on Blogger right away and got a reply back. However, being pulled in many directions, I was sure I'd not added a "Tweet This" code to my blog.

Oooops! I was wrong. I added it a few months ago, but had forgotten about it. It seems that that code got hacked. Once I delete it, it was fixed. It was a solution I could have fixed on the 6th but didn't get around to checking for the "Tweet This" code on my blog because I was sure it wasn't there.  I was too busy livin' in the big bad city to put a bit of time into my old blog.

Duh and sorry.

(Now I just need to fix that buggy "read more" page break code and I'll be golden!)

-Regina

Sphere: Related Content