Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WTF?!!! Grrrrrr... code is fixed, sorry about pop-up hell.


Photo By Glenn Campell

Hey everyone.

I just want to write a real short apology for the code bug that made my blog into a pop-up factory.

I didn't know about it until I wrote my January 6th post. I went to check to see if it published and to check for errors when, boom, I got stuck in pop-up hell.

I went to the help forum on Blogger right away and got a reply back. However, being pulled in many directions, I was sure I'd not added a "Tweet This" code to my blog.

Oooops! I was wrong. I added it a few months ago, but had forgotten about it. It seems that that code got hacked. Once I delete it, it was fixed. It was a solution I could have fixed on the 6th but didn't get around to checking for the "Tweet This" code on my blog because I was sure it wasn't there.  I was too busy livin' in the big bad city to put a bit of time into my old blog.

Duh and sorry.

(Now I just need to fix that buggy "read more" page break code and I'll be golden!)

-Regina

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.