"Sick, I am" by Pyro Panda from the Bahanimation - Bahamian Animation Site
I'm still feeling like crap although I can tell I'm getting better. It's just been a scary week, healthwise, because I had two serious insulin reactions where I went unconscious.
Yes, I talked to my doctor. We figure it must be the drugs the school nurse gave me. I think they knocked me out, so that I was too out of it to notice that my blood sugar was going low. Usually, I notice and hypogylcemic unawareness is a serious complication with diabetics.
Anyway, today is Saturday and I've eschewed all drugs and instead I'm sticking with lots of fluid including a Korean cold medicine drink called 쌍화탕, ssang hwa tang. It has:
I have no idea what any of that is, but I do know it doesn't have drugs that make me so out of it that I loose touch with how I'm feeling. Plus, it's worked for me before when I didn't want to use over the counter medication for a cold. Three warm bottles a day and you do feel better. Between those I'm drinking a lot of Celestial Seasonings or green teas and having chicken soup. Plus, it's Saturday and I made sure I had a nice long nap.
- Peony Root----------------1%
- Steamed Rehmannia Root---2%
- Astragalus Root------------1%
- Korean Angelica------------2%
I'm going to avoid that nurse from now on. She almost killed me.
Anyway, in my "I feel like crap" websurfing I found a game that's been on the net for a couple of years at least. It's called the River IQ Game. It's annoying but just think through it logically, step by step and you'll get it.
The page is in Japanese, so here are the rules:
Objective:Here is the link: River IQ Game
Get everybody across the river.
* Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
* The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother’s presence
* The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father’s presence
* The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there
* Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft
To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
To move the people click on them.
To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.
After I solved it the first time, I decided to play it again just to make sure it wasn't a fluke:
It can be done. Have fun! Sphere: Related Content