Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Arirang TV - Korea Now, Episode 385

I was contacted by Mike last week to be part of an Arirang TV feature for their Korea Now TV show, Episode 385. (Thanks Mike.)

The topic will be Expat Blogger(s).

I was in a podcast discussion taped by Arirang with Mike aka the Metropolitician/Feetmanseoul/BombEnglish; Rob from Roboseyo; and Jennifer who has her own blog (not sure if I can reveal it), is on BombEnglish/FeetManSeoul and who is the scribe behind the new FatManSeoul food site. I heard through the grapevine that Joe McPherson, ZenKimchi, will be in the feature too.

As it goes, these sorts of features are usually pretty short and with so many K-bloggers featured we'll see how I'll fit in all of this.

Here is the info:

If you're in Korea and have cable, it's easy to view. It will air at 8pm tonight and Korea Now also airs at 6am, 10am and 11pm. So I'm thinking Episode 385 will air twice tonight and twice tomorrow morning.

If you miss it, live abroad and don't have it on your cable channel list, you can view it online: Arirang Korea Now episode list.

Sphere: Related Content