Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Groove Korea, Feb. 2009 - DJ Vadim Interview and Obama Op-ed

As you can see, there is a really good reason I don't blog as much as I used to. I'm writing all the time, which is great, but leaves me less motivated to opine here.

Here are two pieces that I wrote for this month's edition of the Groove Korea magazine. One is an interview with DJ Vadim from One Self. They performed in Seoul this past weekend at the Lotte Hotel in Myeongdong. The other is an op-ed piece the editor wanted me to write about President Obama.

The last I checked, Groove Korea's website wasn't up, so here are my two pieces for you to read. I had a chance to talk to the editor and, indeed, the Groove Korea site is once again live.

However, it's a good magazine and they've got a few interesting articles. If you're in Seoul they're easy to find in restaurants and bars in the Yongsangu area of the city. That includes Itaewon, Haebangchon (the HBC) and Hannam areas of the city.

Enjoy!

Q&A with DJ Vadim of One Self:

one self - dj vadim - groove korea (february 2009)0001



Obama Generation?
obama generation (op-ed) - groove korea - february 20090001

Type rest of the post here

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.