Friday, October 6, 2006

A Short Hiatus

Photo: clocks (shamelessly lifted from PBS.com)

I’ve been in a state of writing paralysis because I have tons of projects coming up for school. I’ve refused to write anything for this blog until I did some work; the irony is that paralyzed me completely.

So now I’m taking another route. I’m going to write and hope that it loosens me up enough that I can get over this block and actually get some work done.

If not, there will definitely be an entry about how I failed all my courses this term, lost my scholarship and dropped out of the program.

In the hopes that I don’t fold in on myself, here we go. Let the writing begin!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.