Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Five Stages of Grief

I just got this from a friend today. Thanks Zen.

Yes, it's another YouTube clip.

It makes fun of the Kübler-Ross model and its five stages of grief. Which are: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

It's hilarious.

I was right all along.

It's come out that without question the public has been punk'd re a certain new celebrity match-up involving a pop star I've recently come to appreciate and a certain female celebrity who forgets words to songs at Kennedy Center Honors tributes: John Mayer and Jessica Simpson for you slow folks.

Some definitely need a laugh right now.

Heal, my dears, heal. There will always be another pop idol to worship. Those who were in it for the image, which I suspect has intentionally been smashed (he's a smart one), remember that, most definitely, "It's only music now."

All I have to say is, "I told you so." Don't you hate that?


The blog via Try JM: New Year's Eve Leftovers!

Sphere: Related Content