Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Winograd Report

Honestly, I'm just posting a short blurb on this because I was following and linking to sources during Israel's war in Lebanon last summer. In fact, I'll put them back up here because I should have never taken them down:

  • Blogging in Beirut

  • Live from an Iraeli bunker
  • (This one hasn't been updated in awhile.)

    I reformatted and can't find all of them, but those two were pretty much the best. Since one is from the Israeli perspective and the other from the Lebanese perspective it will have to do for now.

    The Winograd Report is out and Olmert has been criticized for starting a war way too early. I think everyone who was following it would agree.

    I will say I think Israel's Foreign Minister, Tzipi Livni, has been a great representative for Israel and now that she's announced she'll run to be Prime Minister, I'll start watching Israeli politics a bit more closely.

    Beyond that, however, I think there are people better informed on the issue to comment.

    So I'll just give you some links:

    Sphere: Related Content

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.