Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random 80s: Eric B. & Rakim - Don't Sweat the Technique and I Know You Got Soul

Oh, I'm so pissed. I found the Eric B. & Rakim videos put up on YouTube by Universal Music. However, Universal Music and a lot of other record companies don't allow the videos to be embedded on other websites.

That's stupid to me because it's a free commerical, so screw them. However, I'll make an exception in this case as I LOVE Eric B. & Rakim. THIS is great rap.

Don't Sweat the Technique:


I Know You Got Soul:


Here is the search link on YouTube. That way you can enjoy more of their videos. However, you control freaks at Universal Music suck, big time.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.