Friday, January 11, 2008

Snowy Day...Yeah!

I'm a born and raised L.A. girl, but I've come to love snow days.


Me on the way home from work this evening.

I woke up early to finish my first Expat Living article. I heard thunder and it was darker than usual out I could tell. However, I assumed it was rain. I got ready for work and opened the door to see snow!

I knew my commute would be amusing but I knew that EVERYONE'S commute would be the same. Traffic was so bad that I walked from the subway station to my moonlighting gig because traffic was so slow that the autos just weren't moving at all. I actually beat the mini-bus that drops me near where I'm working. I also learned that the snow plow move works not only with skiing but with walking ;)

The walk home...purdy

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.