Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random 80s: Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message and White Lines

Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge,
I'm trying not to loose my head.


The Message:



(Ooh White Lines) Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin’ through my mind) and all the while I think of you
(High price) a very strange reaction
(For us to unwind) the more I see, the more I do
(Something like a phenomenon) Baby!
(Tellin your body to come along, but white lines blow away)
(Blow! Rock it! Blow!)


White Lines:

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. These clip suck so much that I can't stop watching. I'm just so glad I'm a child of the 90's. Once Vanilla Ice was gone we had a ball of a time.

    I think I need to go find Ice Ice Baby now just to make sure there was in fact an improvement come the 90's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what you're talking about. Those 80s dancers are pure awesomeness!

    I'm sure that even though most of them were high as a kite, it was a professional work environment focused on quality entertainment.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.