Thursday, September 7, 2006

Blogging Chicks

I've joined the Blogging Chicks blogroll which I've added to my blog.

I was reading articles about blogging and gender. Unfortunately, it seems that women bloggers don't get linked to as frequently as men. Here is one from The Washington Monthly on the issue. Just run a search for "female bloggers" or "women bloggers" and you'll find tons of stuff. There are many theories as to why, but knowing that I decided to make sure that I'm active in female oriented blogrolls.

As you can see, I'm an equal opportunity linker, but I will go out of my way to link to other women.

Click on the graphic to go to the Blogging Chicks website.



For other female bloggers: Blogging Chicks will have a 9-11 Carnival, so go to the site to get more information on it.

Cheers and keep blogging ladies!

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new blogging chick and taking a moment to visit some of the blogs on the blogroll.

    Nice to 'meet' you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I didn't even see your comment, so it sat in my "approve comment" section for awhile. So sorry for my oversight. I just have deleted the alert email by mistake.

    It only proves to me that I've taken on way too much this semester.

    Thanks for stopping by and nice to "meet" you too caylynn.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.