Thursday, November 23, 2006

Mercy Links, vol. 2

This is a great idea I stole from another blogger, Mike Antonucci, when he put a link to my blog in a post he named "mercy links."

This is second time I've done this, and it will be a semi-regular feature as blogging really is all about the virtual word of mouth.

So, in no particular order, here are the links:

  • What Would Tyler Durden Do? - I'll just lift this blogger's description of his blog:
    "What Would Tyler Durden Do" is a blog focused on bringing you the latest gossip and news about rich and famous celebrities. And then making fun of them. Why? Because fuck them, that's why.
    Bah hahahahaha...I gotta say that I totally agree.

  • LibraryThing.com's blog - It's an interesting blog. Library Thing provides the book widget on the lower right hand side of my blog. I love them.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.