Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Frustrated Inner Curator ;-)

Honestly, I should have indulged my right brain moreso than my left.

No huge regrets either way, but I wanted to be an artist when I was a five year old, a poet at one point, and ended up at a performing arts high school as a teen. I've always had leanings that way, but reacted strongly to the general assumption that artsy types were stupid.

So guess which route I went? Of course, had I gone the other way, I'd probably be blogging about how I should have gone to law school instead.

Plus, these interests aren't mutually exclusive by any stretch, so who knows what I'll get into in the future. As they say, the grass is always greener but this game ain't over yet.

Anyway, I've been surfing around and I've found some really interesting art websites. I think it's time to share a few.

Enjoy.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.