Saturday, June 6, 2009

JM3 Performing California Dreamin'

If you've followed my blog you know I'm a John Mayer fan. Click on the John Mayer tag, and you'll find a series of posts chronicling my love for this guy's music and wit (he's funny). Initially, I wasn't a fan. He broke big when I was abroad. And I was simply apathetic. It was when I heard "Who Did You Think I Was" by the John Mayer Trio (JM3) that I started paying attention.

I dig John Mayer's music, but it's when he's with the JM3 that I go batty ;) So check them out. They were on The Tonight Show and performed California Dreamin' this past Thursday. What an awesome welcome from Conan now that he's broadcasting from L.A.

Enjoy!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.