Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alicia Keys' New Song - "Doesn't Mean Anything"

I was out and about in my new neighborhood of Harlem tonight. Alicia sent out this tweet:

Here is the track!



I just hope Lil Mama doesn't pop up from behind my stereo ;)

Update...the video:

Alicia Keys - Doesn't Mean Anything

Alicia Keys | MySpace Video


I had to add the video code from the VMAs. It's just so random that Lil Mama was so inspired she jumped up on stage at the end. After that show I say aspiring celebs and a lot of their fans seriously need finishing school.




(code still needs fixin' but who has the time?)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.