Thursday, July 5, 2007

Congrats ZenKimchi aka very funny Joe ;-)


It's past my bedtime and I have to get up early to work on my internship stuff.

However, I just wanted to send out a big virtual hug and congratulate Joe over at ZenKimchi for beating the rap on the criminal libel case against him.

Yes, I said criminal libel - read more about it here, if you dare. It's honestly beyond ridiculous.

He sent an email out late Thursday morning while I was working away on internship stuff. I sent him a congratulations immediately. I then proceeded to go to a meeting but ended up sick and writhing in pain on the floor of my supervisor's apartment due to what seemed to be mild food poisoning. Thank goodness for a nice internship super, apple cider vinegar and the pillow she gave me so I could nap.

However, since I see he's shared the great news on his blog, I can now share it on mine.

At least, dear Joe, I don't have to go out and see if Felon Clothing Company has a "I Used to F%^k People Like You In Prison" t-shirts I was considering getting for you ;-) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Instead, I can just offer you congratulatory liquor credit sometime in the future.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.