Monday, September 14, 2009

Beyonce At The VMAs: A Class Act

I'm not going to focus on the ridiculousness of what a certain person did. I called him out for his stupidity awhile back in 2006.


Instead, I want to focus on the grace that Beyonce showed by choosing to give Taylor Swift a chance to accept the VMA she was given.



It was a class act Beyonce!

Thank you.

My write up on it for OpenFashion.com: Compassion Is Always In Fashion

Check it out.

David A. Arnold clowning Kanye - funny:



(as had been the case for the last few posts, the code is off and there is nothing after "read more"...)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.