Monday, February 5, 2007

SeoulGlow


Well, here is a new website created by my friend Michael, the Metropolitician.

It's a new site called SeoulGlow. Instead of paraphrasing his words, I'll let him speak for himself. This is from the About section of the SeoulGlow site:

This is the video podcast that will break new ground in mixing different segments – from vox pop to social documentary, from trips to cool places to interviews with society’s movers and shakers, and including pieces submitted by you.

Our podcast is subtitled in Korean and English. We will not be making the mistake of believing that the interests of 20- and 30-something Seoulites are inherently different because of mere language barrier. We will break new ground by showing that regardless of nationality or race, young Seoulites merely want smart, fresh information that tells them something new about this great city.

We don’t pull punches, we don’t condescend, and we know what you really wanna watch. And if we don’t, we’re gonna ask. Along with our own segments, we will also be encouraging user submissions as we build the most truly dynamic video podcast the world has ever seen!

And don’t forget to “let your Seoooooul glow!
Yes, I'll probably be behind the scenes and/or featured in one. I'll let you know when that happens.

In the meantime, here is the first episode: SeoulGlow #1 - Resolutions/결심 It was shot on New Year's Eve.

Enjoy!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.