Friday, February 9, 2007

Web 2.0 ... The Machine is Us/ing Us

Update: March 9, 2007 (after a week of a bad cold and two insulin reactions leaving me unconscious, I found something cool on the web.)

I went onto YouTube today and it now says "Final Version". Outside of the change in the tempo of the music, I'm not sure what else has been changed. If you spot something, let me know. I'll leave them both up.




------------------------------

As a blogger, I dig this.

I don't think it needs much more than that for an introduction.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.