Saturday, April 5, 2008

Late Korea Time, But Not Late US Time

"A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death."
____________

"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."
____________

"The time is always right to do what is right."


Quotes by Martin Luther King, Jr. who was assassinated 40 years ago on March 4th.


Martin Luther King, "Why I Am Opposed to the War in Vietnam":


A full transcript of this speech: Martin Luther King Jr.: "Why I Am Opposed to the War in Vietnam"

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.