Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat - 2008 ;)

I was leaving for work earlier this week when I saw these two kids heading up the hill to the local preschool. Their mom let me take the picture (so don't freak out y'all).

I thought it was cute because I've seen kids in Korea dress up for Halloween before, but it's not something you see at the same level you see it in the States. In the States, it's a cultural phenomenon complete with stories and rituals and flaming bags of poo (I'm sorry that prank is gross but makes me giggle for hours.)

So have a great Halloween everyone. I feel a cold coming on, so I'm staying in my warm apartment tonight.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. In a weird parallel universe in CT there's a little kid named Max A. wearing the yang (black spidey) to this kid's yin (blue spidey). Very cool pic!

    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Max probably had a lot of ying blue Spidermen to his yang black Spiderman.

    I still think the choice of the black Spidey makes Max the coolest kid ever. I just want to add that I'm clearly not biased as that coolness, of course, has nothing to do with the fact that he's the son of a long time friend though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.