Sunday, November 16, 2008

Podcast Picks of the Week - 11/16/2008


I've got to start taking notes on the podcasts that really get me going. I can only remember a few. But maybe that's it. If I can't remember it, then I ought not post it. Okay, that dilemma is solved.

Here they are for last week.

Bill Moyer's Journal: Bill Moyers essay on the loss of Studs Terkel and John Leonard. - I think I'll go out and get one of Terkel's books.

The Onion News Network gets stupid again ;): With the economy sliding deeper into a recession, panelists discuss whether it's time to stop throwing our money into a massive pit out in the desert. - Just plain funny.

Salon.com - Glenn Greenwald talks to Anthony Romero from the ACLU: What are the priorities for the restoration of civil liberties under an Obama administration, and how can they most effectively be achieved? - long and detailed and, thus, maybe best suited for those a bit more serious. But it was good to listen to during a commute home where there was more traffic than usual.

The Fashion Update: This weeks Fashion Update is all about Vintage! Kylie Norman catches up with Celebrity Stylist Bay Gurnett and pops along to Vintage Heart for a bit of shopping advice! - It's much cooler if you're in London and can get to some of the stores they talked about.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.