Thursday, November 16, 2006

John Mayer on Oprah

I'm posting this for those of you who don't live in the States and can't watch Oprah. Of course, it will also come in handy for those of you who missed it wherever you might be or for those of you who have an unstable obsession with John Mayer.

He was on her show today and his industrious fans have already managed to get it uploaded to the net. I'm lucky as the show does air here, so I got to zip home from work and watch the broadcast. In fact, now that it's over I'm heading out for a pint or two of beer and dinner.

Anyway, he was also blogging from Oprah's very beige greenroom. You can look at those here. It's in reverse chronological order. In case you're not familiar with blogging:

  1. Oprah Live
  2. Blogs Need Pictures
  3. The Throw
  4. Success
I'm definitely a teacher. ;-)

I'll keep this short and sweet my dears. Thanks to ZenChick on MySpace for getting these up.

Enjoy!

Part 1


Part 2

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.