Sunday, September 9, 2007

Feet Man Seoul at 이화여대 정문

Okay, I was clicking around the net and clicked over the Feet Man Seoul (linked in the picture above.)

Wouldn't you know that one week after I graduate he and his crew start lurking around 이화's front gate.

It does make me feel good because Ewha students ARE damn fashionable and hella cute as well as damn smart ;)

Yeah, I'm bragging. Y'all just haters ;-)

Here are the posts that made me go "ohmygod! I know that place!"

Street Styles: Savvy Sophomores

Fabulous Fashionista: The Funky Freshman

Street Peeps: Biker Girl!

I just gotta say thanks FMS for big-upping my newest alma mater.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.