Saturday, September 1, 2007

Video: Jill Scott - "Hate On Me"

It's been a long time since I've added a music video to my blog, but I haven't forgotten about that. It's just that I've been really busy and, most important, I haven't really seen much worth adding. However, I'm surfing around the music sites and brace yourselves...the vids will follow. If you're curious, right now I'm regressing a bit and listening to the Foo Fighters 'cause Dave Grohl...well, ah, Dave Grohl = awesome.

If you don't like this video you've been sipping on way too much of this:
Speaking of hate, the video is "Hate On Me" by Jill Scott.

Jill Scott is always fierce. I have to admit with so many manufactured music acts out there, she's the real deal. It's nice to hear something from someone who can sang. Not sing, but sang!

Here is the video. Enjoy!


Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. Jill Scott is the shizit. That girl's voice and lyrics make my toes quiver. She's so underexposed it's criminal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She most definitely is, and I'm glad I'm not the only one here in Korea that appreciates her.

    Spread the word and let's get a buzz going on!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.