Friday, December 8, 2006

I'm Done!

This is an uncharacteristically short post (and one I've found months after the fact, but decided to publish because it really captures how I felt.)

--------------------

I'm exhausted! I turned in my last paper today and I also gave my last set of final tests today too.

This dual life was a challenge. I have to admit I'm so focused on doing well in the program that I'm in that there were times it was hard to motivate for work. However, I've been around long enough to know that even if I felt a certain way that I needed to push myself and do my best.

I know I would feel so hurt if my students had the impression that I didn't care because I do. I think it's just the nature of how it goes when you've got multiple demands pulling at you and you have find time to do them all.

But, somehow, I managed. Yeah!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.