Sunday, January 28, 2007

2007 Weblog Awards - Vote for Megan Lyles :: Travelogue

The nominations for the 2007 Weblog Awards are up.

Megan Lyles has a blog that chronicles her one year trip to Latin America. It's been nominated in the Best Latin American Weblog (the 7th category on the list).

Here is the link to her blog, so you can check it out: Megan Lyles: Travel Writer

Anyway, please check out her blog and vote for her. She took an amazing trip and went out of her way to write an excellent blog about it. It's great to see her get this recognition, and it would be even better to see her win.

Here is the link to the 2007 Weblog ballot: Seventh Annual Weblog Awards

You can vote until 10:00 PM EST on Friday, February 2.

Thanks!!!

There are some other blogs there too. Including one of my favorites PerezHilton.com in three categories.

Okay, off to get ready for lunch...ciao my dears!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.