Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Five Stages of Grief

I just got this from a friend today. Thanks Zen.

Yes, it's another YouTube clip.

It makes fun of the Kübler-Ross model and its five stages of grief. Which are: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

It's hilarious.


I was right all along.

It's come out that without question the public has been punk'd re a certain new celebrity match-up involving a pop star I've recently come to appreciate and a certain female celebrity who forgets words to songs at Kennedy Center Honors tributes: John Mayer and Jessica Simpson for you slow folks.

Some definitely need a laugh right now.

Heal, my dears, heal. There will always be another pop idol to worship. Those who were in it for the image, which I suspect has intentionally been smashed (he's a smart one), remember that, most definitely, "It's only music now."

All I have to say is, "I told you so." Don't you hate that?

___________________

The PerezHilton.com blog via Try JM: New Year's Eve Leftovers!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.