Friday, June 15, 2007

Stepha Henry Missing Since May 29th, Miami-Dade

Just helping out because the media hasn't picked up on this story and I decided to do my part and spread the word.

Stepha Henry, 22, was last seen in Miami at Pepper's Cafe. She's been missing since that evening, May 29, 2007.

Here is an article from the Miami Herald: Missing grad's mom seeks answers

Here is her photo:



If you've seen her please contact:

MIAMI-DADE DETECTIVE BRIGETTE ROBERT 305-418-7200

MIAMI-DADE CRIME STOPPERS 305-417-8477


More Links:
USA Today: On Deadline Blog: Who is Stepha Henry?
CSB: Crime Scene Blog: Missing: Stepha Henry
John Ridley on The Huffington Post: Missing White Girl Syndrome Ends Here

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.