Friday, November 16, 2007

John Mayer's "Say" Courtesy of Perez

Click on the poster to go to the movie's website.

Update 2 (Nov. 26 @ 9:29pm KST)

The "Say" video on ITunes (downlodad it, it's free) ;)

Source: TryJM - Say Video
____________________________

Update 1 (Nov. 18 @ 9:56am KST - I mean y'all do know I'm usually a day ahead, depending on the hour of the day, right?)

Anyway, it looks like after Perez put "Say" up, John followed by putting up on his site.

Same song. Different jokes.

John Mayer's Blog: Say

____________________________

John Mayer has recorded a new song called "Say" for the film The Bucket List starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.

I heard about the video shoot sometime around the end of his summer tour. There have been posts on it on the Mayer fan boards for a few weeks. I've just not bothered to seek it out. I figured it would find me sooner or later and now it has.

PerezHilton posted it today, so here it is: World Premiere!

If you're a John Mayer hater the comments are so rude that, at least, you'll get a kick out of that. There is something for all of us ;)

Enjoy!

Here is the iTunes link: Say

________________________________

P.S. A special goodie for those with the attention to read to the bottom of this post ;)

Click here.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.