Friday, November 2, 2007

Music Video: Ledisi "Alright"


If you've read my B-Boys in Korea post you know I have much love for Ledisi.

I first saw her when I lived in San Francisco. It was only a few months before I took off to Korea, but during that time I'd wrangle my friends up and drag them to her shows.

It was a great time and she puts on a great show.

I've been following her ever since and remain a loyal fan.

She has a new album out: Lost And Found

This is the new video for the single "Alright".

Enjoy!



Yep, everyone's has a MySpace page. Here is hers: Ledisi's MySpace

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. *Off topic but just thought you might like to know..
    You might be getting a lot of traffic from "Javabeans" sharing her admiration of your site
    www.dramabeans.com
    I read a couple of articles and I'll be back ^^ It looks quite intriguing and I am still in awe of your post-secondary achievements.. [its_trish}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I noticed and went over and thanks that Korean drama expert for the link ;)

    Thanks for letting me know though and good to hear you'll be back...

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.