Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A duet by two of my faves: Alicia Keys and John Mayer

Alicia and John got together and recorded a duet. Maybe one day I'll blog about how I had tickets to the Alicia Keys show when she was playing Seoul and my car gave out on me on the highway. That sucked, but dealing with my car was easy. They're good with that stuff here in Korea.

Anyway, her new album As I Am will be released on November 12th and the PR machine is going strong.

Perez Hilton has their duet up and here is the link.

Alicia Keys and John Mayer: Lesson Learned

Enjoy!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.