Saturday, December 22, 2007

Random 80s: Prince - Purple Rain

Okay, I'm heading home on vacation in just over a month. During that time I'll go on a cruise (I'll tell you more later; it's complete geekiness). One fun part is instead of a formal night, there will be an 80s night.

It's going to be silly, and I've been through the 80s stuff on eBay to complete my look (gawdy pink 80s prom dress = check, big hair = check).

With just a few more weeks to go, I'm getting excited.

This is the first of a series of 80s videos I'll post in no particular order.

I wanted to start with Michael Jackson's Thriller, but embedding his videos is shut down on YouTube. Here is the link instead: Thriller

Instead, I'll start with the Purple One, Prince ;)

Purple Rain!!! Just watching this gives me some 80s fashion ideas ;)

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite drunk-at-the-noraebang songs. I never get tired of it.

    I haven't seen the video itself since the '80s.

    THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe that Prince turns 50 in 2008?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I believe it ;)

    And you're welcome. Stay tuned for more!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.