Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bobby Lee in Honolulu

Bobby Lee is on MadTV and he's mad funny.

Since I don't live in the States, I only get to see clips from the show. However, I did post some of his skits a few months back when I blogged about the "average Asian" skit they do on MadTV. It's funny stuff...check it out if you haven't seen it.

It looks like he had a Secret Standup Show in Honolulu with MySpace. MySpace.com has shows from time to time in various places where you don't know who will be performing.

This is funny stuff. However, my question is at the end of the show his pants are missing. What happened?

Secret Standup - Bobby Lee

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.