Thursday, May 8, 2008

Repost: TryJM - Makin' Music with John Mayer

Funny stuff.

Makin' Music with John Mayer

John Mayer takes YOU behind the scenes of his song-writing process.



Credits:

Starring John Mayer, Ian Roberts, JB Smoove, Kristen Bell, Martin Starr, Gerry Bednob, Steve Bannos, Josh Feemster

Produced by Judd Apatow, Andrew Epstein, Melvin Mar, and Cohen/O'Brien

Directed by Andrew Jay Cohen

Written by Lew Morton, Brendan O'Brien, and Andrew Jay Cohen

Camera by Greg Cohen

Edited by Bret Scott

Special Thanks: Playground Media, Tyler Nilson, George Anderson, Joe Schiff, Renee Epstein, Tiffany Lynn, Bannos Family

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.