Friday, December 26, 2008

A Shaded View on Fashion


Just helping to spread the word for you ASVOF readers.

Right now, ASVOF is having bandwidth issues, but they're on it. However, in the meantime access ASVOF via this link: http://dianepernet.typepad.com/

Here is the piece I wrote on Diane Pernet a few weeks back.

A nice lady with a great blog, so if you like fashion and you've not read it, check it out.

Oh, check out this post: Words of wisdom from www.astrologyandbeyond.com

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.