Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Movie Preview: X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE

X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE HD


Who cares about Hugh Jackman? Just kidding...

Well, not really.

What I do care about is that absolutely gorgeous Daniel Henney is in this movie. I was so happy when I found out he was in the cast. Now I just love having a "wow, he's so cute" crush on him, but I hope the director has pulled out what little acting talent he has. He's pretty to look at, but, acting talent challenged.

Since I really like the X-men movies, I want this to be a fun ride, so let us pray for good acting from even the ridiculously good-looking members of the cast. It's probably nothing to fret over as, even from the preview, it looks like his character just might get taken out pretty early in the game.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.