I'm TOTALLY late in the game here. I think that's because during the due date of this I was committed to doing nothing, reading nothing and thinking about nothing.
I've recovered. I know my grades (two As, bitches - can you believe I want one to be adjusted up? I'm such a perfectionist). I'm ready to carry on with life. So while delaying my departure to a Christmas day potluck gathering, I found this:
Reveal Your Blog Crush: Dec. 15th
I've heard the rumble regarding this fabulous brainchild Sandra and I had last week. Ok, so you want to REVEAL YOUR BLOG CRUSH but you've got questions. Hey, we're here to make your reveal the least like a junior high flashback, ok? Let's proceed. . .
So, I've been asked what technically IS a Blog Crush? It'd likely include some, if not all, of the following:
A) You can't wait to read what they post next.
B) You want to be friends with them.
C) You think they are the cat's meow. Meow!
D) You might find them attractive- physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, whatever floats your boat.
E) If you met them in person, blushing might occur.
If you have to really think hard about who your blog crush is, you probably don't have one.
1) You can have more than one crush (but please refrain from naming your entire blogroll in an effort to keep everyone happy).
2) You must reveal it on December 15, 2006 on your own blog.
3) Boys can crush on boys. Girls can crush on girls. Boys can crush on girls. Girls can crush on boys. This has little to do with our sexuality and more to do with being bloggeriffic.
We'd love to know if you are participating so leave Sandra or I a comment on our blogs.
I don't quite get the point of the deadline, but I'm so late in the game that by definition I've broken the deadline rule, so it doesn't matter anyway.
I've chosen a four of blogcrushes simply because I think these guys are so cute in their own special ways.
- John Mayer - Not the blog on his website but the one on Honeyee.com. It's funny, but shows his watch and electronic gadget dork side, and that's very cute. I've always had a weakness for technical and more cerebral than physical guys.
- Plus, he always seems to have photos of black people on his blog! People like David Ryan Harris who is an amazing musician who toured with John on his fall tour. BTW, I met and talked with David briefly in Tokyo. He's a nice fellow.
- John also has a blog about his trainer's holiday brunch. The picture is him, Harley (his trainer), Alicia Keys, and a few other of my people. He's also blogged about the weird, but very funny, Tracy Morgan. There are other pictures, but it would be beyond lame to account for every single one. It's just nice to see. That's all.
- He's got a new puppy and the dog has made it to the blog a couple of times too. That's just cute.
- Also, since Honeyee.com is a website based in Japan, it's on GMT +9 time which is also Seoul's time zone. It's fun to see that he was blogging just as I was rolling out of bed or something equally uneventful and boring.
Again, Merry Christmas! Sphere: Related Content