Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Boy Like Me - Bill Cosby Breaks It Down

Maybe Kenneth Eng (see the blog below) and others who think like him should do some research before spewing hate.

I've already blogged about the video short A Girl Like Me, but here is one from 1968 with Bill Cosby as the commentator:



Man, I'm glad I had the childhood I did, and I now completely understand why my parents we so protective of me.

I'm lucky, so damn lucky. I drew happy pictures.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.