Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


You know, I have to study for a final in that statistics cram course I've mentioned a few times already. Since the test is tomorrow, Valentine's Day was the furthest thing from my mind.

However, I got an ecard from a dear friend whom I've know for more than twenty years at this point. He always feels bad when he forgets we're a day ahead here...really, no big deal, you remember and that's what matters. I also remembered I have a big bag of chocolate with almonds in my kitchen ;-)

I'll keep this simple, and I'll just wish you a Happy Valentine's Day from Seoul! Now it's time for breakfast, a bite of chocolate and a commute to the library.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.