Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kanye West On SNL

Okay, you all know I was mad at Kanye a few months ago when he acted like a big ol' baby at the MTV Europe Music Awards. I mean it's Europe...they like David Hasselhoff's music over there. I mean, whatever, right? Right. Well, no, not for Mr. West apparently. He acted like a big ol' baby swaddled in his preppy sweater.

He's now done it so many times it's really not worth bitching about. It's just a big yawn.

However, this is really funny. He was on SNL this past weekend and poked fun of himself in a skit. For that he gets my attention again.

Thanks for the laugh.


Here is another link, just in case NBC goes ape shit and starts taking the non-NBC ones down: http://www.youtube.com/v/tDZYtdTb3D4

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.