Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mercy Links, vol. 3

It's been quite a few months since I've done Mercy Links.

  • The Life of Riley: Olive Riley is a blogger who will be 108 years old on October 20th. I heard about her through an Associated Press video on her recent birthday party. My, my...I can't express how cool it is that our birthdays are in the same month! Happy Birthday Olive!
  • Black Travels: Honestly, I've not clicked around this site much as I've got my travel needs covered. However, the concept is good and they've got a blog which I do have linked in my sidebar. It's not very active right now, but I hope it will be.
  • Blog Herald: The Blog Herald was founded by Duncan Riley in March 2003 as a premium source of blog and blogging related news for bloggers. It was the first blog dedicated exclusively to the news of the blogosphere and remains the longest (and largest) standing resource of its kind. (link here.)
  • Overlawyered - Chronicling the high cost of our legal system: This site has been around since 1999. It covers the inconsitences and high costs of the overly litigious US legal system.
  • The New America Foundation: Powerful forces -- from rapid technological change to massive demographic shifts, from economic globalization to the rise of new global powers -- are remaking America. Now, more than ever, our nation needs a robust public debate that does justice to the complex challenges and opportunities of this unfolding era. Instead, there is a dearth of new thinking on both sides of the political divide, and a lack of investment in developing the creative young minds most capable of crafting new public policy solutions.
  • Less Than Four - The Online Community for Amputees: Created by Josh Sundquist, Less Than Four is the premier online community for amputees around the world. People with limb differences gather here to ask questions, find answers and connect with one another.


Here are my first two: Mercy Links and Mercy Links, vol. 2

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.