Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Club Spektra Party on Friday in Chungdam, Seoul



Update 1: March 29, 2008 @ 1:35pm

Let me say that Club Spektra was a great party. Make sure you're there next time.

Here is the write up from FMS.

Cheers!

_________________________________


These folks are some new friends of mine, so if you're in Seoul, check this party out.

It will be this Friday, March 28th at Club Answer in Chungdam.

The flier has phone numbers and a map. Just click on the pic for full size.

They also have a MySpace page.

See you there!



Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.