Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Last Snow...?

A couple of weeks ago when I arrived back from vacation, it was really cold and it snowed. I was sure that would be the last big snow of the season.

How I could be "sure" I don't know considering I didn't grow up in a snowy climate, but still, I was sure ;)

However, living in San Francisco taught me to layer and be prepared. Since there is still that bite of cold in the air, I make sure I carry a warm hat and gloves with me. I needed those yesterday.

It was my first day back to work which means winter vacation is official over <...whine...>. I'd gently eased one class of nervous freshmen into some bits of English conversation in their first English class with me. I went to lunch and found my way back to my office. Just before 1pm, I looked out the window and saw one of the prettiest snowfalls I've ever seen. (Again, I'll say, I've not seen many, so, for me, it was pretty.)

The cloud cover made the sky orange and the snow was just tumbling down. It was a very light and fluffy type of snow. That went on for maybe two or so hours. Because it was snowing when I was walking to and from my second class of the day. I decided to snap a few pictures with my camera phone.

Me being a geek ;)


The snow everywhere ;)


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.