Monday, March 3, 2008

Anderson Cooper for $4,500

Well, that's not entirely accurate. It seems that lunch with one of my blog crushes, Anderson Cooper, went for $4,500 at the Bailey House's 20th Annual Auction & Party auction in NYC.

Designers Jonathan Adler, Simon Doonan and John Bartlett, architect Jeffery Povero and Project Runway's Tim Gunn hosted the event which included both a silent and a more lively, live auction. Two women bid top dollar for a lunch with CNN's Anderson Cooper: $4,500!

...

Now going on 25 years, Bailey House provides housing and other vital needs to people living with HIV/AIDS and to their loved ones.
Beyond the fact that I could have scored one expensive lunch with one of my blog crushes and that the money goes to a wonderful cause, there isn't much to it.

However, there it is, that's the going rate for lunch with one of my blog crushes ;)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.