Friday, September 5, 2008

Arianna Jumps Into the Fray, Part II (this just might become a series)

I just got another update from the Huffington Post and this one is good too.

Check it: McCain is Running on the Amnesia Platform, But It's Democrats Who Need to Forget Sarah Palin

During his acceptance speech, John McCain had some very strong criticism of his opponent. I'm not talking about Barack Obama; I'm talking about George Bush. After rushing headlong into the embrace of Bush and the Rovian wing of the GOP, McCain has now decided that he desperately needs to distance himself and try to reclaim the maverick mantel. Not an easy thing to do when you have sided with Bush 90 percent of the time. But McCain gave it his best shot, claiming: "We need to change the way government does almost everything." Listening to the speech, you'd think it was the Democrats who occupied the White House the last seven-plus years and it was time to throw the bastards out.
That's a big, yeah...because I'm like wait a minute? How can he be for change when he supported Bush 90% of the time? 90%!

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. He completely agrees on two of the biggest Bush issues : Iraq and tax-cut for the rich.

    His "change" mantra rings hollow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His change mantra IS hollow and if people can't figure that out, they're simply morons.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.